U2SATAEIDE35-1 combines three key components.
1). USB 2.0 & Serial ATA ComBo to ATA Bridge Board:
3). AC 100 ~ 240 V to DC +12V 3A Power Adapter.
1). USB 2.0 & Serial ATA to IDE (ATA) Bridge Board:
- DC Power Connector: Walkman-type 2.0 mm DC Jack
- USB 2.0 and Serial ATA arbitration: Auto-Switch by detecting USB
- IDE (ATA) Interface: Female IDC 2X20 Connector
- USB 2.0 Interface: One USB B-Type connector
- USB Bus Transfer Rate: High Speed (480 Mbit) And Full Speed (12 Mbit)
- USB Bus Power: Self Powered Mode Operation
- Serial ATA port: External Signal Plug Type (7pin)
- Serial ATA Bus Transfer Rate: 1.5 Gbps
- Complies with T13's ATA/ATAPI-6 Draft Specification:
- USB 2.0 to ATA Native Bridge Controller:
- PIO Mode 0, 3, 4
- Ultra DMA Mode 2, 4
- Supports 48-bit addressing for large hard drives (>128GB).
- Serial ATA to ATA Native Bridge Controller:
- ATA/ATAPI PIO mode data transfer.
- ATA/ATAPI UDMA data transfer rates of 16.7, 25, 33, 44, 66, 100,
133, and 150 MB/s.
- ATA/ATAPI PACKET Command feature set.
- INF-8090i packet commands.
- DMA command queuing (maximum 32 entries).
- ATA/ATAPI-7 streaming feature set.
- ATA/ATAPI-7 Force Unit Access commands.
- ATA/ATAPI 48-bit Address feature set.
- Serial ATA power save modes.
- Serial ATA hot-plug.
- Serial ATA II Set Features for disabling device-initiated Serial
ATA power management.
- Enhanced receiving FIFO flow control for Serial ATA link.
- Aluminum made housing
- Mobile-rack like design
- The housing is designed to provide sliding guide in the inner
- The inner metal mounting bracket provide the screw hole for 3.5"
- Design to install the ATA HDD outside the housin
- Changeable Front Panel
- Provide 3 color (Transparency, Blue and Pink color) Front Pane
- Provide Foot Stand to hold U2SATAEIDE35-1 stand still
- Provide 3 color (Transparency, Blue and Pink color) Foot Stand
- Provide Lock Ring for coil cable lock
- Provide Power indicator LED (Red color) on the front panel
- Provide ATA Access indicator LED (Blue color) on the front panel
- Power Switch on the rear panel.